If you are interested in organizing and hosting your own event to benefit CAAWS, please review our policies and procedures below, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your fundraising event.
Create a personal fundraising page with Facebook
Use Facebook Fundraisers to create your own personal web page, where your friends and family can make online donations. It’s easy! To get started, visit the CAAWS Facebook Fundraisers page. You may choose an existing CAAWS photo, or upload one of your own. Once you’ve set your goal and completed your page, send supporters to this page for easy online giving. Facebook Fundraisers are great for people who wish to have birthday or wedding gifts directed to CAAWS.
- Athletic tournament (golf, volleyball, tennis, softball, bowling, marathon, etc.)
- Birthday party or holiday party
- Carnival (with dunk tank, games, etc.)
- Wine tasting (entry fee)
- Auction (proceeds benefit CAAWS)
- Car wash proceeds benefit CAAWS)
- Bake sale (proceeds benefit CAAWS)
- Pampered Chef or Tupperware party (proceeds benefit CAAWS)
- Garage sale (proceeds benefit CAAWS)
- House cleaning (for donations)
- Pet sitting (proceeds benefit CAAWS)
- Giftwrapping (for donations)
Policies and procedures
- Requests must be received at least two (4) weeks prior to event date.
- Large quantities of materials are not guaranteed for your event.
- Donations are always appreciated to help offset the costs of the materials for these programs.
- It is not our policy to participate in events that charge a fee for non-profit participation.